The first quarter of 2018 went by so quickly! Some updates and current thoughts on my end:
- I’m on a sabbatical from Skillshare and no longer in a day-to-day role at the company. I’m taking some time off to get some much needed R&R and thinking through what’s next for me.
- Crypto markets have had a massive correction so far in 2018. Some are saying that the market will get cut in half again before we see another bull market.
- Read a great article from Scott Belsky on micro brands. With startup costs dropping and the ability to do targeted marketing via social media, is going small the new big?
- Now that I’m on my sabbatical, I’m experimenting with a “No/Minimum Meetings” month in April. Striving to have zero meetings but will cap them at ten hours for the month of April. Will see how this goes 😳
- The new show Rapture has an inspiring episode with Logic. Also, watching rappers reactions to Rich Brian is amazing.
Until next month…